OHIO REFERRAL & CO-COUNSEL RELATIONSHIPS
Attorneys Partner with Rafidi, Pallante & Melewski, LLC.
Representing Plaintiffs in serious & catastrophic injuries for nearly 25 years. We’ve achieved recoveries for our clients totaling OVER NINE FIGURES. We handle cases in all 88 Ohio counties. Generous referrals paid per State Bar Rules
CALL US NOW AT 1-866-562-0767 TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE OVER A CUP OF COFFEE
Some of Our Recent “Wins”
- Contested wrongful death settlement of an 87 year old man for $1.25 million.
- Medical malpractice case settlement for $1.85 million against a huge hospital system.
- Jury verdict against an Allstate insured in excess of $200K after an offer of $4,850 to settle pre trial.
- Successful litigation & jury trial involving an original lawsuit against ESPN, Walt Disney, et al for denied personal injury resulting in a large six figure verdict.
- Successful settlement of a disputed qualified immunity emergency response accident that went all the way up to the Supreme Court for $2.4 million.
We have worked with Rafidi and Pallante for almost 20 years and welcome any opportunity to engage with their office. They are a wonderful asset and provide impressive customer service. We have referred clients to their office while maintaining the client relationship which allows the client to be represented in dual capacities, leads to a favorable outcome, and an equitable and fair distribution of fees.Columbus Attorney
I exclusively refer my clients with personal injury and medical malpractice matters to Ryan Melewski. Ryan is a skilled litigator and has tremendous bedside manner with my clients. He is incredibly diligent, and we have achieved numerous favorable outcomes for the clients we share. I consider Ryan and the attorneys at Rafidi, Pallante & Melewski as an extension of my legal team. It has been a pleasure co-counseling numerous matters with their team and I look forward to many more years working together to solve problems for our clients.Cleveland Attorney
Mark and his talented team of professionals at RPM Law are excellent at advocating for our clients and achieving phenomenal results. We appreciate RPMs attention to detail, professionalism, and the personal attention they give to the clients we refer to their firm for personal injury matters.Youngstown Attorney
*All of these actual cases were handled by attorneys currently at our law firm and are fully verifiable by public records and/or retained case files. All cases are different and do not suggest or infer a similar result.